The Civil Society Forum of Tonga (CSFT) is committed to creating a conducive environment for all Civil Society Organisations development through open dialogue, equal participation, partnership, collective decision making and consensus building. CSFT will continue to empower Civil Society Organisations by providing opportunities for capacity building and leadership development.
To provide strong leadership to develop an effective Civil Society Sector in Tonga
Civil Society Forum of Tonga (CSFT) is the umbrella organization for Civil Society Organization (CSO’s) in Tonga, CSFT was establish in 2001 to address and coordinate the need and collective roles of CSO’s, and to better serve their communities. CSFT is committed to creating a conductive environment for all Civil Society Organization through genuine partnership, open dialogue, equal participation, collective decision-making and consensus building.
|1) EQUITY AND EQUALITY|
4) COMMUNITY BASE, SENSITIVITY, RESPECT
5) RESILIENCE AND SAFETY
6) JUSTICE, FAIRNESS AND EMPOWERMENT
7) INTERACTION, COLLABORATION AND CONSENSUS
8) GOAL ORIENTATION AND PERSEVERANCE
|1) STRENGTHENING CSO SECTOR |
2) CAPACITY BUILDING AND INSTITUTIONAL SHARING
3) ENHANCE COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION SHARING
4) STRENGTHENING KEY RELATIONSHIP TO ADVOCATE FOR COMMON VOICE
5) DEVELOPMENT OF LEGAL FRAMEWORK